forum.gorodkanash.ru
Текущее время: 18 ноя 2018, 20:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Ki has shown off his talents
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 ноя 2018, 09:38 

Ki has shown off his talents

Изображение

sbobet mobile Ki came off the bench to make his fourth league appearance for Newcastle on Saturday, and capped an excellent second-half performance with the driven free-kick that led to Ayoze Perez’s winner against Watford. The South Korean failed to make the match-day squad on a number of occasions last month, and was worried he might struggle to convince Benitez of his qualities.

He slotted in superbly as he replaced the injured Jonjo Shelvey at the weekend, though, and is targeting an extended run in the first team now he has been restored to the fold. sbobet mobile “It was obviously the manager’s decision that I haven’t played much,” said Ki, who joined Newcastle from Swansea City in the summer. “Maybe there were things the manager didn’t like about my game.

“I’m not saying the manager didn’t like me, but clearly he wasn’t satisfied with what I was showing early on. That’s why I didn’t make the squad. I respected that decision. He is the manager – I am the player. He has a job to do, sbobet mobile and so do we. “I knew I had to work harder, but was never worried I had made the wrong move. This is my seventh season in the Premier League and I’ve experienced many things.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа